We have a Plot Plan!

Patty called me early this morning to let me know that there would be no issue with having the fireplace on the side of the house.  I did like the fact that they told me they would have to check on it first before confirming.  I would have been upset if during construction I found out that it couldn't.

She called me back toward the afternoon had a surprise for me!  My plot plan is now available. I have been very excited to see how they will place our home on the lot.  We are going to have a gorgeous backyard.  We are a bit close to our propery line on the right hand side but that is what we get for choosing a 3-car garage!  I asked if we could find out how close our neighbors built their house to their property line to gauge how close their house would be.

Here is our Rome on lot 95!


Comments

Popular Posts