Skip to main content



COREtec Plus HD Vineyard Barrel Driftwood - My One Year review

Happy New Year Everyone!

It has been quite some time since I have posted.  I feel like I haven't done anything around my home since my son was born.  Hopefully, in 2018 we can change that!

As I am getting ready to hit 'publish' on this post, my 20 mo decides he wants some juice.  I had just made 2 quarts of apple juice and placed it too close to the edge of the counter.  This is my life.  This is why these floors are the best option for my family in one photo!
We have had our COREtec Plus HD floors for over a year.  I will admit that the first month I had them, I wasn't AS IN LOVE with them as I thought I would be.  I thought I would want to reach down and kiss them.  I don't know if it was because of the drastic change to new darker floors in comparison to the light cheap Linoleum or what the reason was.  But, I didn't get that warm and fuzzy immediately.  I was a little scared. 

It took about a month to get used to the new floors.  Fast forward a year and I love …

Latest Posts

Merry Christmas from Wherever I May Rome Home

Picked a Paint Color FINALLY!

FINALLY! New Floors for the Holidays!!

Medicine Cabinet Redo from Disaster

Wish We Had......

Pallet Wall Shelves

Miniature Mudroom Makeover